LINKS takes over an hour to load with this command

Anything that involves Jarvis and doesn't fit in any of the other forum.
danbrad
TADPOLE

LINKS takes over an hour to load with this command

Postby danbrad » January 9th, 2020, 1:47 pm

Hi all, Can any one help me. i have this command and response but when they are saved links take over an hour to load with the following error.

your command
<!--Say 'say hello to my sister-->say {greet=main_greetings} to my {name=main_names}

response
{greet} {{name}} [Set("LastSubject","{name}")]

main

error report

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
09/01/2020 17:17:42
Assembly: 3.0.1.27
Source: System.Speech
Line: 0
StackTrace: at System.Speech.Internal.SrgsParser.XmlParser.ParseText(IElement parent, String sChars, String pronunciation, String display, Single reqConfidence, CreateTokenCallback createTokens)
at System.Speech.Internal.GrammarBuilding.GrammarBuilderPhrase.CreatePhraseElement(IElementFactory elementFactory, IElement parent)
at System.Speech.Internal.GrammarBuilding.GrammarBuilderPhrase.CreateElement(IElementFactory elementFactory, IElement parent, IRule rule, IdentifierCollection ruleIds)
at System.Speech.Internal.GrammarBuilding.BuilderElements.CreateChildrenElements(IElementFactory elementFactory, IItem parent, IRule rule, IdentifierCollection ruleIds)
at System.Speech.Internal.GrammarBuilding.ItemElement.CreateElement(IElementFactory elementFactory, IElement parent, IRule rule, IdentifierCollection ruleIds)
at System.Speech.Internal.GrammarBuilding.OneOfElement.CreateElement(IElementFactory elementFactory, IElement parent, IRule rule, IdentifierCollection ruleIds)
at System.Speech.Recognition.GrammarBuilder.InternalGrammarBuilder.CreateElement(IElementFactory elementFactory, IElement parent, IRule rule, IdentifierCollection ruleIds)
at System.Speech.Recognition.GrammarBuilder.CreateGrammar(IElementFactory elementFactory)
at System.Speech.Recognition.GrammarBuilder.Compile(Stream stream)
at System.Speech.Recognition.Grammar.LoadCfg(Boolean isImportedGrammar, Boolean stgInit)
at System.Speech.Recognition.Grammar.LoadAndCompileCfgData(Boolean isImportedGrammar, Boolean stgInit)
at System.Speech.Recognition.Grammar.InitialGrammarLoad(String ruleName, Object[] parameters, Boolean isImportedGrammar)
at System.Speech.Recognition.Grammar..ctor(GrammarBuilder builder)
at jarvisWPF.GrammarWithCommandList..ctor(GrammarBuilder _GrammarBuilder)
at jarvisWPF.PublicClass.CreateGrammar(String GrammarName, String DynamicGrammar, List`1 ListOfGrammar, Boolean Enabled)
iSource:
iMessage:
iStackTrace:
Last Command:

danbrad
TADPOLE

Re: LINKS takes over an hour to load with this command

Postby danbrad » January 15th, 2020, 6:11 am

I can't believe i've had 48 views so far and no-one has come back with a reply. Surely someone can see what is wrong?

Regards
Dan

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » January 28th, 2020, 9:04 am

How does your wordlists look like?
Make sure its tab delimited and not many blank lines. See other samples inside that wordlist folder.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

danbrad
TADPOLE

Postby danbrad » January 31st, 2020, 4:16 pm

Thanks for the reply zunair, I will post my wordlists when I get my laptop back.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Dan

danbrad
TADPOLE

Postby danbrad » March 15th, 2020, 2:53 pm

Hi Zunair, These are my wordlists. Any help much appreciated
Attachments
main_names.txt
(49 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
main_greetings.txt
(221 Bytes) Downloaded 100 times

ANeon20
TADPOLE

Postby ANeon20 » May 29th, 2020, 4:26 pm

Okay, gave it a rough look. I am currently not on my desktop so I can't confirm. But I think I have a pretty good idea of what the error is about.

I will explain the whole thing that is going on instead of just giving you the solution.

So basically, LINKS has a dictionary and any word beyond this dictionary, LINKS won't be able to understand it. So whenever you are creating a wordlist, you are teaching new words for LINKS to understand. And for LINKS to read and understand these wordlists and then add those words to its grammar, you have to present them to LINKS in a way it can.

The greetings wordlist is fine. The problem is with the names wordlist. In the names wordlist you have spaced out the speech, names, and the ages in such a way so that they follow a straight column and it is tidy and easy to understand. But the problem is LINKS is having trouble understanding this format. For LINKS to understand the wordlist, you have to space the speech, names, and ages using ONE SINGLE TAB and NOT SPACE.
ANeon.Peter :geek:

danbrad
TADPOLE

Postby danbrad » May 29th, 2020, 4:56 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. That makes sense to me. I will give it a try and let you know how it goes.
Many thanks

ANeon20
TADPOLE

Postby ANeon20 » May 29th, 2020, 5:00 pm

No prob mate :) . I guess I am the substitute mod as of now :lol:
ANeon.Peter :geek:

danbrad
TADPOLE

Postby danbrad » May 31st, 2020, 3:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks that way. You solved my problem anyway. So thank you so much for your help :P

danbrad
TADPOLE

Postby danbrad » May 31st, 2020, 4:18 am

Now for my next problem :D

hi again DK, i have finally overcome my issues but when Sysauto runs and reaches 100% it does not load LINKS.
It opens this as a folder

C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CAZAƆ\M.V.C..appref-ms

then in that folder is jarvisWPF

do you know why this is happening.

1st time it loaded LINKS now it only opens the folder!!!
Regards
Dan

here is the page
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3389&start=90

Any help appreciated, i think my system would be awesome if it loaded links instead of double clicking on it to start it up

Return to “General”