- Close LINKS.
- Press windows key.
- Type "language settings"
- Open "Region & language settings"
- Click "Add a language"
- Select "English"
- Select a language from the list below.
- Select the language, then select "Options" and click "Install" under Speech section.
- To get all English voices, repeat steps 5 - 8 until all languages from the list are installed.
- To show the voices in LINKS, run the attached .reg file.
- Start LINKS.
If new voice seems to speak a bit slow, then close LINKS, press Win + R and type or copy/paste "%AppData%\Roaming\LINKS\Customization\XML\" and press enter then delete "VoiceConfig.xml". Then press Win+R and type or copy/paste "%windir%\SysWow64\speech\speechux\sapi.cpl" and press enter, then select the voice that is slow, and move the speed slider 4 points to the right, click apply then click OK.