Post Your Desktops

Anything that involves Jarvis and doesn't fit in any of the other forum.
Reconix
EGG
Posts: 8
Joined: May 7th, 2014, 6:44 am

Post Your Desktops

Postby Reconix » May 9th, 2014, 4:48 am

Here's what Desktop one looks like.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2u5qhc1.png

It's running WIN 8.1 with Rainmeter Skins : BlueVision, illustro, Neon Space, and TECH-A.

Nice to see what other peoples setups are.

The other screens are just detailed status for server status, HDD's and all the CPU cores as the default ones only go up to 4.

Krizz
TADPOLE
Posts: 46
Joined: May 3rd, 2014, 7:06 pm

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby Krizz » May 9th, 2014, 7:18 am

Yours look cool, However I prefer when it's not too overloaded.

Here is mine. It's a little old. I have 3 folders up in the left at those lines now and I enhanced Jarvis a little bit. Other than that it's the same as now.

https://nitg.pw/i/OeYmb.png

I tried using the [img] tags, however the picture was too big so not all of it showed up.

Bit
EGG
Posts: 5
Joined: February 25th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby Bit » May 10th, 2014, 2:22 am

I posted mine in another thread, but here it is again: http://i.imgur.com/QNZZK22.png

Krizz
TADPOLE
Posts: 46
Joined: May 3rd, 2014, 7:06 pm

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby Krizz » May 10th, 2014, 6:18 am

Bit wrote:I posted mine in another thread, but here it is again: http://i.imgur.com/QNZZK22.png


Nice that looks quite cool. Nice and balanced. Only thing I'd change is the volume thingy. I'd move it a little up and to the left.

Bit
EGG
Posts: 5
Joined: February 25th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby Bit » May 10th, 2014, 9:42 pm

Then there is a big empty spot to the left of the Jarvis circle. That's why I have it where it is now.

Feebs
SOUPED-UP TADPOLE
Posts: 106
Joined: January 19th, 2014, 6:59 pm
Location: Raiding the Developers' fridges. Each and every one of them.

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby Feebs » May 10th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Reconix wrote:Here's what Desktop one looks like.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2u5qhc1.png

It's running WIN 8.1 with Rainmeter Skins : BlueVision, illustro, Neon Space, and TECH-A.

Nice to see what other peoples setups are.

The other screens are just detailed status for server status, HDD's and all the CPU cores as the default ones only go up to 4.


I have to say, I'm liking that Neon Space one. I'm hunting through and mixing and matching, though I'm definitely including some NS stuffs. :D I'll post back when I have something worth while to show off and my processor doesn't flip out. xD

Speshal
TADPOLE
Posts: 48
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 7:39 am

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby Speshal » May 15th, 2014, 7:35 am

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster.

I've kept mine pretty simple, there's a volume hidden under the clock on the bottom right ;)

Image

User avatar
shuckman1
SOUPED-UP TADPOLE
Posts: 85
Joined: February 1st, 2014, 10:15 pm
Location: Digos City, Davao del Sur

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby shuckman1 » May 15th, 2014, 7:42 am

Krizz wrote:Yours look cool, However I prefer when it's not too overloaded.

Here is mine. It's a little old. I have 3 folders up in the left at those lines now and I enhanced Jarvis a little bit. Other than that it's the same as now.

https://nitg.pw/i/OeYmb.png

I tried using the [img] tags, however the picture was too big so not all of it showed up.



>> Where did you get the Rainmeter skin sir? :D :D

Krizz
TADPOLE
Posts: 46
Joined: May 3rd, 2014, 7:06 pm

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby Krizz » May 15th, 2014, 8:00 am

Got it when i donated :)

Sent fra min GT-I9295 via Tapatalk

User avatar
shuckman1
SOUPED-UP TADPOLE
Posts: 85
Joined: February 1st, 2014, 10:15 pm
Location: Digos City, Davao del Sur

Re: Post Your Desktops

Postby shuckman1 » May 15th, 2014, 8:04 am

Krizz wrote:Got it when i donated :)

Sent fra min GT-I9295 via Tapatalk



>> ohh yeah tnks! :)


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests