Smart Home

Let us know your ideas or something you would like to add to the new version...
StormTree89
EGG

Smart Home

Postby StormTree89 » April 3rd, 2020, 8:30 pm

In the morning your lights slowly begin to brighten over 30 minutes, then your alarm sounds. You tell Jarvis to "Silence alarms please." The alarm stops. There is a short pause while your window shutters begin to open. Then jarvis sounds over your speakers "good morning sir, then proceeds to read the weather, your emails, checks your social media accounts, the news, then plays music until told to stop.

You get out of bed and ask for "lights off" as you exit the bedroom; entering the kitchen to find fresh tea hot and ready. You push down your bagels and crack an egg... No milk! Jarvis "add milk to shopping list." You get a text saying Google share file "shopping list" has been updated.

It could run your shower, fans, thermostat, lights, door locks, power outlets, and many other Smart devices....
..Please Update the Alarm so it works. Also, Please find a free weather service and news client so those things work. Please Fix the features that are available.

Then add a smart home tab feature to the wheel, that can connect to our smart home devices, and show security cameras.

vikaash
EGG

Re: Smart Home

Postby vikaash » August 26th, 2020, 3:36 am

i think this future must be in mark iii .

i am also waiting for update.
i think it might take a year :lol

Return to “Feature Request”