J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

For all your scripting needs. You can share bat/cmd/js/vba files here.
Drift King
Site Admin

Re: J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

Postby Drift King » July 28th, 2014, 10:20 pm

I'm trying to fix this path issue as soon as possible.
D.K.
Director, CEO - Westenets Technologies

mclovin
EGG

Postby mclovin » July 28th, 2014, 10:24 pm

i dont have any vbscripts in the in the move folder and the exe. files dont execute.

C:\Program Files\DK's Soft\JARVIS System Commands\system\power\monitoroff.exe

all are the same in jarvis except a few are linked to vbscripts that arent found.

C:\Program Files\DK's Soft\JARVIS System Commands\move commands\Move.vbs

maybe im doing something wrong? :(

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 28th, 2014, 10:31 pm

mclovin wrote:i dont have any vbscripts in the in the move folder and the exe. files dont execute.

all are the same in jarvis except a few are linked to vbscripts that arent found.

Your directory is perfect. and they should work. I have the files in the same directory as yours and they're working perfectly. the exe files are silent. so if you're trying to get a gui, don't bother. but they should work.

I want you to verify something for me. Open your windows directory and check if "nircmd.exe" is located there or not.

check it 1st, then I'll try to figure out what's happening.
D.K.

JGio Egana
LINKED

Postby JGio Egana » July 28th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Drift King wrote:
JGio Egana wrote:
mclovin wrote:so i have the commands uploaded but i cant get the commands to execute. "volume set to 10%" does nothing as for all the rest. i found the commands were in a "32 bit" folder so i moved them because jarvis couldnt find them.

The same thing goes for me.. how will I solve this thing?

Tell me the full path where the program is installed by default?
JGio, the exe files should work from anywhere. so it's ok to move them, just don't forget to update the path in jarvis also.
For the move commands, please help them to change the directory in the VBScripts. Check the Move Commands folder and check the VBScripts. you should understand what I've done there. if the directory changes then the location of the exe files needed for move functions should be updated in the vbs files.
you're the one I can trust with this. please check them and tell anyone how to move them and what to do. will you please bro? :)

For the ToDoList.txt, it should be located in the "C:\Temp" folder. please don't move it, otherwise it won't work. If it's not there, run the ToDoList.exe file located in the program files directory of my program. it'll generate the txt file.

I don't know, may be for 64bit windows users the files are located in a "32bit folder". If it's so, please move them in the "JARVIS System commands folder" outside the 32bit folder.

Bro, there is no vbscripts in the move commands folder, all I see are executable files. The to do list in the temp is fine, but I dont have the slightest clue on how will I make Jarvis say my schedule. So what's the plan?

JGio Egana
LINKED

Postby JGio Egana » July 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm

Drift King wrote:
mclovin wrote:i dont have any vbscripts in the in the move folder and the exe. files dont execute.

Your directory is perfect. and they should work. I have the files in the same directory as yours and they're working perfectly. the exe files are silent. so if you're trying to get a gui, don't bother. but they should work.

I want you to verify something for me. Open your windows directory and check if "nircmd.exe" is located there or not.

check it 1st, then I'll try to figure out what's happening.

I dont have a nircmd.exe file on windows, my nircmd.exe file is located at C:\ProgramFiles

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 28th, 2014, 10:57 pm

I see now. That is the problem. Do as I say.
Run that nircmd.exe from your program files. there should be a button to copy it in windows directory. click it. then try to execute the commands.
may be I did something wrong while making the installer. I'll check it right away.

and as for jarvis telling your schedule, that's also a nircmd command. there should be a file as this "C:\Program Files\DK's Soft\JARVIS System Commands\system\todolist.exe"
it's actually a bat script converted into silent exe which tougles nircmd and gives a specific command to read the ToDoList.txt file from C:\Temp directory. that's all.
D.K.

JGio Egana
LINKED

Postby JGio Egana » July 29th, 2014, 12:30 am

Drift King wrote:I see now. That is the problem. Do as I say.
Run that nircmd.exe from your program files. there should be a button to copy it in windows directory. click it. then try to execute the commands.
may be I did something wrong while making the installer. I'll check it right away.

and as for jarvis telling your schedule, that's also a nircmd command. there should be a file as this "C:\Program Files\DK's Soft\JARVIS System Commands\system\todolist.exe"
it's actually a bat script converted into silent exe which tougles nircmd and gives a specific command to read the ToDoList.txt file from C:\Temp directory. that's all.

Great! everything is now working :) thank you

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 29th, 2014, 1:00 am

I just found out that the all the needed vbscripts are missing somehow. So some feature may not work properly including the move window feature. I'm currently working on it to solve all the problems being reported for the 1st version of system commands.
D.K.

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 29th, 2014, 1:05 am

for now there are the vbs files needed to make the move window command work properly.

1. Download and extract the rar file from here: https://copy.com/hhxk6KJvAkg3/move%20commands.rar
2. move the files to "C:\Program Files\DK's Soft\JARVIS System Commands\Move Commands\" folder
3. try them and tell me.
D.K.

oliver
TADPOLE

Postby oliver » July 29th, 2014, 1:14 am

Thank you Dk,this is awesome work,appreciate it,keep it up!!(the To-do list is the best of em all :D )

Return to “Scripting”