J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

For all your scripting needs. You can share bat/cmd/js/vba files here.
JGio Egana
LINKED

Re: J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

Postby JGio Egana » July 28th, 2014, 9:33 pm

This bro is way better than me hahahaha Nice job dude

Bruno
EGG

Postby Bruno » July 28th, 2014, 9:34 pm

"U don't need to make a video I get it. The problem is, some scripts are hardcoaded for the default directory to be "C:\Program Files\DK's Soft\JARVIS system Commands\""

Ah... ok... I was worried I was doing something incredibly stupidly obviously wrong ;)

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 28th, 2014, 9:50 pm

Bruno wrote:"U don't need to make a video I get it. The problem is, some scripts are hardcoaded for the default directory to be "C:\Program Files\DK's Soft\JARVIS system Commands\""

Ah... ok... I was worried I was doing something incredibly stupidly obviously wrong ;)

That's nothing to worry about.
We're all stupid and do all the oviously wrong stuff in the perfectly right time. !! :lol: :D
D.K.
Director, CEO - Westenets Technologies

mclovin
EGG

Postby mclovin » July 28th, 2014, 9:55 pm

so i have the commands uploaded but i cant get the commands to execute. "volume set to 10%" does nothing as for all the rest. i found the commands were in a "32 bit" folder so i moved them because jarvis couldnt find them.

JGio Egana
LINKED

Postby JGio Egana » July 28th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Is it fine if I copy the whole folder into my Documents Folder? I compile every commands of my Jarvis system into the Documents folder so as to avoid confusion.

The to-do-list text file doesn't appear for me.. I don't know why..

JGio Egana
LINKED

Postby JGio Egana » July 28th, 2014, 10:01 pm

mclovin wrote:so i have the commands uploaded but i cant get the commands to execute. "volume set to 10%" does nothing as for all the rest. i found the commands were in a "32 bit" folder so i moved them because jarvis couldnt find them.

The same thing goes for me.. how will I solve this thing?

mclovin
EGG

Postby mclovin » July 28th, 2014, 10:03 pm

it might be because he made this fork for win 8. are you running win 8?

JGio Egana
LINKED

Postby JGio Egana » July 28th, 2014, 10:06 pm

mclovin wrote:it might be because he made this fork for win 8. are you running win 8?

I am running win8.. everytime I open the ToDoList.exe it only ask me if I want to replace the file or not, then I found out that the toDoList.txt is in my Temp folder in drive C. I don't have any idea now how

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 28th, 2014, 10:16 pm

JGio Egana wrote:
mclovin wrote:so i have the commands uploaded but i cant get the commands to execute. "volume set to 10%" does nothing as for all the rest. i found the commands were in a "32 bit" folder so i moved them because jarvis couldnt find them.

The same thing goes for me.. how will I solve this thing?

Tell me the full path where the program is installed by default?
JGio, the exe files should work from anywhere. so it's ok to move them, just don't forget to update the path in jarvis also.
For the move commands, please help them to change the directory in the VBScripts. Check the Move Commands folder and check the VBScripts. you should understand what I've done there. if the directory changes then the location of the exe files needed for move functions should be updated in the vbs files.
you're the one I can trust with this. please check them and tell anyone how to move them and what to do. will you please bro? :)

For the ToDoList.txt, it should be located in the "C:\Temp" folder. please don't move it, otherwise it won't work. If it's not there, run the ToDoList.exe file located in the program files directory of my program. it'll generate the txt file.

I don't know, may be for 64bit windows users the files are located in a "32bit folder". If it's so, please move them in the "JARVIS System commands folder" outside the 32bit folder.
D.K.

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 28th, 2014, 10:19 pm

JGio Egana wrote:
mclovin wrote:it might be because he made this fork for win 8. are you running win 8?

I am running win8.. everytime I open the ToDoList.exe it only ask me if I want to replace the file or not, then I found out that the toDoList.txt is in my Temp folder in drive C. I don't have any idea now how

You can't update any text files if it's inside any protected folder like program files or windows directory. that's why made it in C:\Temp\
But seems like for you that's also a protected directory. is it?
D.K.

Return to “Scripting”