WEBQUERY

Anything that involves Jarvis and doesn't fit in any of the other forum.
sayeed ajmal
EGG

WEBQUERY

Postby sayeed ajmal » March 12th, 2019, 2:39 am

HEY GUYS, I DON;T KNOW WHAT IS PLUGINS AND WEBQUERY. HOW CAN I USE PLUGINS AND WEBQUERY OR OTHER FEATURES PLEASE TELL ME
THANK YOU

allalone747
LINKED

Re: WEBQUERY

Postby allalone747 » March 18th, 2019, 3:30 am

Good question ,they add these things but no examples directions , after many years with LINKS I am now looking at Home Assistant , you get a lot of instructions from their Github and youtube tutorial, not so with Links :c :?

sayeed ajmal
EGG

Postby sayeed ajmal » March 18th, 2019, 7:27 am

allalone747 wrote:Good question ,they add these things but no examples directions , after many years with LINKS I am now looking at Home Assistant , you get a lot of instructions from their Github and youtube tutorial, not so with Links :c :?

but no reply from developers??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sayeed ajmal
EGG

Postby sayeed ajmal » March 18th, 2019, 7:27 am

allalone747 wrote:Good question ,they add these things but no examples directions , after many years with LINKS I am now looking at Home Assistant , you get a lot of instructions from their Github and youtube tutorial, not so with Links :c :?

but no reply from developers??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » March 20th, 2019, 10:55 pm

use mk3... on tray menu ull see ton of functions... each menu is basically a plugin...
if u see the webquery menu there, then click any functions, you should be able to see what a function/command look like - you basically copy that and put it in social response and thats it.

We ll try to add more details about the functions in the wiki...
Keep an eye on this page http://jarvis.ai-dot.net/documentation/ ... Change_Log

sayeed ajmal
EGG

Postby sayeed ajmal » March 22nd, 2019, 4:04 am

Zunair wrote:use mk3... on tray menu ull see ton of functions... each menu is basically a plugin...
if u see the webquery menu there, then click any functions, you should be able to see what a function/command look like - you basically copy that and put it in social response and thats it.

We ll try to add more details about the functions in the wiki...
Keep an eye on this page http://jarvis.ai-dot.net/documentation/ ... Change_Log

greate thanks

Return to “General”