J.A.R.V.I.S Screen Flip Animation

For all your scripting needs. You can share bat/cmd/js/vba files here.
rajvj90
EGG

Re: J.A.R.V.I.S Screen Flip Animation

Postby rajvj90 » June 10th, 2016, 9:15 am

Nice work DK! Works like charm!! Keep up the great work! 8-)

Joogee
TADPOLE

Postby Joogee » July 10th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Thank you sir

It works well for me. And it looks really cool to me. I am glad to add another function to my computer.

Joogee

Mawa
EGG

Postby Mawa » July 11th, 2016, 12:21 pm

Looks fun but have a problem.

I've added the five commands separately, and set the C:\Program Files\CAZAC\LINKS\Add-On\DK's Soft\Screen Flip\black screen animation.exe as Action for each of them.

Now, every time I say one of the commands, it gets into Sleep mode (also for the "Change settings command"). If I say them while in Sleep mode I go directly to a new Sleep mode (it almost goes away and then af new close flip starts.)
Shouldn’t there be a “Go to sleep” command? And how do I fix the problem of it not going out of Sleep mode? I can move the cursor, but I would like to do the speech too.

I've tried putting all of the commands into one line but it didn't respond to any command at all.

I hope it makes sense. :)

I’m running Windows 10 64-bit

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » December 25th, 2016, 1:44 am

Mawa wrote:Looks fun but have a problem.

I've added the five commands separately, and set the C:\Program Files\CAZAC\LINKS\Add-On\DK's Soft\Screen Flip\black screen animation.exe as Action for each of them.

Now, every time I say one of the commands, it gets into Sleep mode (also for the "Change settings command"). If I say them while in Sleep mode I go directly to a new Sleep mode (it almost goes away and then af new close flip starts.)
Shouldn’t there be a “Go to sleep” command? And how do I fix the problem of it not going out of Sleep mode? I can move the cursor, but I would like to do the speech too.

I've tried putting all of the commands into one line but it didn't respond to any command at all.

I hope it makes sense. :)

I’m running Windows 10 64-bit

You don't need to add commands in links and set action to the exe. this exe is a standalone application and works on it's own. you just put one single command for sleep in links triggering the action to this exe. all other wake up commands are builtin.

maori
EGG

Postby maori » September 13th, 2018, 6:17 am

Hi has any one got another download link to get this jarvis screen flip animation most the other links dont work thanks

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » October 1st, 2018, 9:20 am

maori wrote:Hi has any one got another download link to get this jarvis screen flip animation most the other links dont work thanks

Sorry for a late reply. I updated the link. it should work fine now

Return to “Scripting”