Account Upgrade MVC Security Level 2 Not Working?

Anything that involves Jarvis and doesn't fit in any of the other forum.
lazycam
EGG

Account Upgrade MVC Security Level 2 Not Working?

Postby lazycam » December 25th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Hi, Just curious and worried, I purchased the account upgrade to try out the Mark 3 Alpha and my account is still stuck on "Security Level 01", does the website actually work or does it have to be done manually or something? Does anyone know or done it for themselves recently? Any help would be appreciated.

Zunair
Site Admin

Re: RE: Account Upgrade MVC Security Level 2 Not Working?

Postby Zunair » January 14th, 2018, 2:06 pm

lazycam wrote:Hi, Just curious and worried, I purchased the account upgrade to try out the Mark 3 Alpha and my account is still stuck on "Security Level 01", does the website actually work or does it have to be done manually or something? Does anyone know or done it for themselves recently? Any help would be appreciated.
let me fwd this to out web dev team.

sorry for any inconvenience.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Drift King
Site Admin

Re: Account Upgrade MVC Security Level 2 Not Working?

Postby Drift King » January 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm

lazycam wrote:Hi, Just curious and worried, I purchased the account upgrade to try out the Mark 3 Alpha and my account is still stuck on "Security Level 01", does the website actually work or does it have to be done manually or something? Does anyone know or done it for themselves recently? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Can you please provide the email you used for registration in Mega-Voice-Command and also the email you used for PayPal payment? we'll verify and update your account details.

Thanks.
D.K.
Director, CEO - Westenets Technologies

Return to “General”