I need a Help

Anything that involves Jarvis and doesn't fit in any of the other forum.
Gaurav
EGG

I need a Help

Postby Gaurav » April 23rd, 2017, 1:35 pm

:( :cry: :roll:
unfortunately , I need to reinstall the windows 10 64bit after installed when I was gone to the mega voice commands site I saw that they have changed the site inter looks and make the site heavy to load after spending the time on it I found the download button but I did not found the free download button for links. There is only mark 2 beta or mark 3 and desktop app when I was clicked on it nothing happened so that's mean now I am unable to download links again :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zunair
Site Admin

Re: I need a Help

Postby Zunair » April 24th, 2017, 4:35 am

Yp looks like our web Dev team is updating the website, let's hope it's back up soon.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Gaurav
EGG

Re: RE: Re: I need a Help

Postby Gaurav » April 24th, 2017, 11:24 am

Zunair wrote:Yp looks like our web Dev team is updating the website, let's hope it's back up soon.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Thanks sir

Now I made the account on it and when the time I am putting my email or password its shown email ID is invalid again even I clicked on forgot password . A email has sent to my gmail account that is reset password but I am put my new password .nothing happened at the last. First time when I was created the account my browser was syncing automatically password .they are going to new version beta tomorrow I saw that...

Thanks

Sent from my Panasonic P55 Novo using Tapatalk

Drift King
Site Admin

Re: RE: Re: I need a Help

Postby Drift King » April 24th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Gaurav wrote:Thanks sir

Now I made the account on it and when the time I am putting my email or password its shown email ID is invalid again even I clicked on forgot password . A email has sent to my gmail account that is reset password but I am put my new password .nothing happened at the last. First time when I was created the account my browser was syncing automatically password .they are going to new version beta tomorrow I saw that...

Thanks

Hello Gaurav,
I'm gonna look into your situation and I need a few info on the subject

1. Did you activate your account from the activation email that was sent to you after Registration?
2. What is the email you used for registration?
D.K.
Director, CEO - Westenets Technologies

Gaurav
EGG

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I need a Help

Postby Gaurav » April 24th, 2017, 12:57 pm

Drift King wrote:
Gaurav wrote:Thanks sir

Thanks

Hello Gaurav,
I'm gonna look into your situation and I need a few info on the subject

1. Did you activate your account from the activation email that was sent to you after Registration?
2. What is the email you used for registration?

Yes I activated my account though gmail
I used only my Google account

Drift King
Site Admin

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I need a Help

Postby Drift King » April 24th, 2017, 1:19 pm

Gaurav wrote:Yes I activated my account though gmail

Yes I need the email address you used so I can check your account status and what causing you the issue. please send me your email address you used for registration.

thanks
D.K.

Gaurav
EGG

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I need a Help

Postby Gaurav » April 24th, 2017, 1:46 pm

Drift King wrote:
Gaurav wrote:Yes I activated my account though gmail

Yes I need the email address you used so I can check your account status and what causing you the issue. please send me your email address you used for registration.

thanks

its tgaurav56@gmail.com

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » April 24th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Everything is fine with your account. I see that you have activated your account from email. Also added your profile picture. So it's safe to assume you can log in just fine. SO what's the problem are you facing exactly?
D.K.

Gaurav
EGG

Postby Gaurav » April 24th, 2017, 11:13 pm

Drift King wrote:Everything is fine with your account. I see that you have activated your account from email. Also added your profile picture. So it's safe to assume you can log in just fine. SO what's the problem are you facing exactly?

Just facing one problem only at the time login it shows invalid user name or password . Still I am unable to reset my password coz on the reset password page I put the new password twice time and click on the continue button but nothing happened.

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » April 25th, 2017, 9:14 am

Gaurav wrote: Just facing one problem only at the time login it shows invalid user name or password . Still I am unable to reset my password coz on the reset password page I put the new password twice time and click on the continue button but nothing happened.

Sorry for the late feedback. We were busy fixing some major codes.
Anyway I tested the forget password code myself and it works just fine. Make sure you have a good and fast internet connection. my recomendation will be atleast 512kbps.
For now would you like me to reset your password to a default value?
D.K.

Return to “General”