Recent Update Issues

Let us know your ideas or something you would like to add to the new version...
samuel
EGG

Re: Recent Update Issues

Postby samuel » July 8th, 2015, 2:31 pm

Zunair wrote:Play a song issue fixed.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

After this update Jarvis stopped listening. Any idea why?? I tried installing and uninstalling several times and some buttons are also not working in this update.

samuel
EGG

Postby samuel » July 8th, 2015, 2:35 pm

And yes in debug I am getting No signal. Any idea how to fix this??

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » July 9th, 2015, 12:16 am

Please verify that you have v2.3.0.5 by saying "whats your version"

And keep an eye on %appdata%\..\Roaming\LINKS\Logs folder, post any error logs you find.

Thanks

energycorelxg
EGG

Postby energycorelxg » July 9th, 2015, 9:18 am

yes thank you for fixing this. however another problem has surfaced in that the play music, play next song, and play previous song commands stopped working. so i can select a song which i am glad for but if i pause it with the pause music command or the stop music command i cant start it back because the play music command has stopped working. also the next/previous commands, i expected that once i selected a song i would be able to change songs using these commands to whatever song was next in my library, but these have stopped working too. i appreciate the promptness in the help you have given thus far and would appreciate the same courtesy again in solving this issue. honestly i don't know what to say about the fact these commands seem to alternate working/not working status with each other, looks like there is a sibling rivalry going on somewhere in your code. :lol:

energycorelxg
EGG

Postby energycorelxg » July 9th, 2015, 9:56 am

ok this comment might show up before the other comment i posted but this is just to let you know the play music, next/previous song commands seem to be working partially now. when i say stop music after selecting a song with 'play me a song" and then say play music it does not restart the song like it used to but instead jumps to another song in my library and from this song the next/previous commands work. but they don't work with the select a song song. would be great if you could get these 2 functions to work with each other. thanks for all the great work

samuel
EGG

Postby samuel » July 9th, 2015, 11:50 am

Zunair wrote:Please verify that you have v2.3.0.5 by saying "whats your version"

And keep an eye on %appdata%\..\Roaming\LINKS\Logs folder, post any error logs you find.

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for promopt reply. It's also not hearing me. In debbuging i can see no signal. I also checked here: %appdata%\..\Roaming\LINKS\Logs folder nothing is here.
Please check attchment it's new version I think.
Attachments
2.PNG
2.PNG (147.46 KiB) Viewed 3376 times

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » July 9th, 2015, 3:59 pm

energycorelxg wrote:

yes thank you for fixing this. however another problem has surfaced in that the play music, play next song, and play previous song commands stopped working. so i can select a song which i am glad for but if i pause it with the pause music command or the stop music command i cant start it back because the play music command has stopped working. also the next/previous commands, i expected that once i selected a song i would be able to change songs using these commands to whatever song was next in my library, but these have stopped working too. i appreciate the promptness in the help you have given thus far and would appreciate the same courtesy again in solving this issue. honestly i don't know what to say about the fact these commands seem to alternate working/not working status with each other, looks like there is a sibling rivalry going on somewhere in your code.

If you call play a song.. u cant use play previous song at this time.
If play music is called then you can use next previous... it is only being tested on wmplayer at this time.

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » July 9th, 2015, 4:02 pm

energycorelxg wrote:ok this comment might show up before the other comment i posted but this is just to let you know the play music, next/previous song commands seem to be working partially now. when i say stop music after selecting a song with 'play me a song" and then say play music it does not restart the song like it used to but instead jumps to another song in my library and from this song the next/previous commands work. but they don't work with the select a song song. would be great if you could get these 2 functions to work with each other. thanks for all the great work

Argh.. we ll look into this issue.

Thanks

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » July 9th, 2015, 4:04 pm

samuel wrote:
Zunair wrote:Please verify that you have v2.3.0.5 by saying "whats your version"

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for promopt reply. It's also not hearing me. In debbuging i can see no signal. I also checked here: %appdata%\..\Roaming\LINKS\Logs folder nothing is here.

Open settings.. goto emulate.. type in show debug window then hit the button to emulate... let us know if that works and if u see any data in debug window

samuel
EGG

Postby samuel » July 9th, 2015, 11:53 pm

Zunair wrote:
samuel wrote:

Thanks

Hello,

Open settings.. goto emulate.. type in show debug window then hit the button to emulate... let us know if that works and if u see any data in debug window

After emulating i got a message in debug window, Speech recognized "show debug window" with confidence level of 100%.
What to do next?

Return to “Feature Request”