Is the project dead?

Report un-reproducible/random errors for Mark II here.
Forum rules
If you CAN reproduce the error please see the rules on this thread for quicker response.

Please see the Troubleshooting guide on our wiki.
Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.

Try to include all relevant details such as:
    0. Perform normal troubleshooting steps*
    1. Steps to reproduce the issue
    2. Expected results
    3. Actual results
    4. Operating System
    5. Default Language

*Troubleshooting Steps
    Restart App
    Look for error again
    Shutdown Machine, unplug power cord, hit power button, wait 30 sec, plug power back, hit power button
    Start App again
    Look for error again
    Uninstall the software, then reinstall it
    Look for error again
    Search the forum for similar error
    Report if error is reproducible

Thank you for the feedback. Please note that we may PM you to follow-up with you regarding your issue.

**If you get an error about object not set to an instance of an object....
Go to control panel and find the speech recognition section
Open it up and press start speech recognition.
Run through all of that, then when the recognizer opens, close it.
Open up jarvis and see is this helps.
bluefalcn
EGG

Is the project dead?

Postby bluefalcn » April 23rd, 2018, 5:05 pm

Recently got it and have been doing some pretty cool stuff with it but i feel like the base download wasnt fully intact. only 2 main plugins and barebone default commands. trying to find updates and search for files but it results in a dead end. Also no other profiles other than main. Is this happening to other people or am i the only one.

[NOTE] Yes i read docs, did reinstalls, inspected paths, db's and everything else

Zunair
Site Admin

Re: Is the project dead?

Postby Zunair » May 4th, 2018, 7:39 am

not dead.. we ll try to push an update soon with more built in plugins, just got pushed back because of some issues on the webpage.

thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

allalone747
LINKED

Postby allalone747 » May 24th, 2018, 1:55 am

Hi there thanks for your reply, can you say will your announcements will be made on this sight ,I ask because over the months I don't see anything here about update in LINKS MARK 3
It seems that Mark 3 is not ment for we the ordenary folks as myself , it for the more advance members who can do their own coding
Is it the case
Cheers

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » May 24th, 2018, 7:49 am

our website is being rebuilt... that's why we didn't pushed any new updates.

allalone747
LINKED

Postby allalone747 » July 16th, 2018, 2:19 am

He there , once again thanks to you all over the years for Jarvis , is the site been rebuild if so is it finish , it is so long without any. Updates on Mark 111 , Jarvis mark 11 was .well supported on this site but not mark 111 , what's up any news as yet .
:|

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » July 16th, 2018, 2:24 am

not dead... was just easier to manage when we kept it free...
as for support, what are you looking for?

thanks

allalone747
LINKED

Postby allalone747 » July 18th, 2018, 6:37 am

Zunair wrote:not dead... was just easier to manage when we kept it free...
as for support, what are you looking for?

thanks
Hello your question what are you looking for?, well on this forum there use to be members who did write scripts/programs and post them here where others can test them and get benefit from it , but for sometime now you are the only one who respond to any enquiries my problem is in Links mark 3 when you click on it in the down tray there it shows Plugins which is a load of coded lines, only members who understand codes can take advantage of your good work ,but for those like MYSELF who don't no anything in coding , have no idea whats going on in Links mark 3
for instance just an example of one of the code [Set("name","value","resetTime","resetValue")]
it says Edit the function as needed before running it, What does it mean ?,without a tutorial it hard to understand whats going on or what can be done with Links you do updates but we don't no how to use them.
I have look at Event ghost and their plugins when you add any of their plugin into the event ghost config tree you get a editing menu where you can configure it to suit your needs,
A tutorial would well appreciated , or something similar to event ghost method :?

Thanks again

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » August 1st, 2018, 11:00 pm

great example for sure :D

ill see if we can come up with new tuts :D

allalone747
LINKED

Postby allalone747 » September 20th, 2018, 2:08 am

Hello everyone ,a very good day to all ,as before this forum is not supported any longer , we had some very interesting people here when LINKS (Jarvis mark 1 and 2) was first launch ,there were different project and lot of ideas and also examples how each one get things to work , at the same time ,LINKS (JARVIS ) was alive ,but since the move yo LINKS MARK 3 things just disappear , I am not a programmer or script er , so the tutorials was a great help , because this is a good Ai ,I am hoping that some more followers of LINKS can join this forum and get it back on line , on telegram , there are talks but no one have time for Ai.dot.net

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » September 20th, 2018, 6:52 am

yup time is the essence.

Return to “Mark III [Errors]”