Mark lll and sys auto

Report un-reproducible/random errors for Mark II here.
Forum rules
If you CAN reproduce the error please see the rules on this thread for quicker response.

Please see the Troubleshooting guide on our wiki.
Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.

Try to include all relevant details such as:
    0. Perform normal troubleshooting steps*
    1. Steps to reproduce the issue
    2. Expected results
    3. Actual results
    4. Operating System
    5. Default Language

*Troubleshooting Steps
    Restart App
    Look for error again
    Shutdown Machine, unplug power cord, hit power button, wait 30 sec, plug power back, hit power button
    Start App again
    Look for error again
    Uninstall the software, then reinstall it
    Look for error again
    Search the forum for similar error
    Report if error is reproducible

Thank you for the feedback. Please note that we may PM you to follow-up with you regarding your issue.

**If you get an error about object not set to an instance of an object....
Go to control panel and find the speech recognition section
Open it up and press start speech recognition.
Run through all of that, then when the recognizer opens, close it.
Open up jarvis and see is this helps.
Dev_Test
EGG

Mark lll and sys auto

Postby Dev_Test » March 31st, 2018, 3:45 pm

Hello all,

I am a software developer and tester and I started writing my own programs with vbs until I found this system.
Unfortunately I have found that Mark ll is more stable then Mark III, with Mark III I get errors and the system doesn't seem to be as good as Mark II.
Sys Auto also is riddled with errors and only works for a minute until I get an error report and have to shut it down.

I like the tech interface that this system uses but it is no way an AI I was creating a real AI using vbs the way this worked was it was rewriting its own programming and entering new values when used.. Jarvis is more of a command based system picking out responses from a list.

So I have a few questions:

Is this system still been worked on? Allot of my searches are showing from earlier years
Where are the user tutorials? There are no youtube tutorials to show how to use Jarvis properly
Is this as good as its going to get? Other companies such as microsoft, apple etc have there own assistants such as cortana - these applications seem to be much more advanced without the errors entailed in this system the only thing they are missing is the tech interface.

I sent a payment to gain access to Mark III but I would say its much worse then the previous version what is the future for this app as I cant find anything to help me run this properly. It seems like this is pretty dead in the water and my payment was a waste of time.

Zunair
Site Admin

Re: Mark lll and sys auto

Postby Zunair » April 2nd, 2018, 6:11 pm

what issues did you encounter in mk3?

it is surely not an AI, see our wiki for more info.

mk3 has lot more functionality when used appropriately, I'd say its more for advance users who can leverage the LINKS webservice with addition to their own coding skills.

lastly.. unlike other new apps, we made LINKS so it does not rely on online services which makes it possible to keep everything in your own envoirnment.

PM me if you like to beta test and give more feedback on latest dev version.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

allalone747
LINKED

Postby allalone747 » April 3rd, 2018, 7:26 am

Zunair wrote:what issues did you encounter in mk3?

it is surely not an AI, see our wiki for more info.

mk3 has lot more functionality when used appropriately, I'd say its more for advance users who can leverage the LINKS webservice with addition to their own coding skills.

lastly.. unlike other new apps, we made LINKS so it does not rely on online services which makes it possible to keep everything in your own envoirnment.

PM me if you like to beta test and give more feedback on latest dev version.

Thank
Thanks
Hi there ,I notice you say LINKS Mark 111 is for more advance users,I am not ,but I have been following this program from mark 1 stage, and upto mark 111, can you then please let the public no which mark version is for the ordinary 's user like myself who cannot do any coding ,but follow tutorials , I have in the past sign up on Mega voice command and on level 2 , I am following comments on the Telegram forum , the chats are too technical for me but interested , I am on the Beta testers, the Links General ,and the andriod junkies , just reading you all comments , no tutorials

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » April 3rd, 2018, 7:42 am

normal user can use mkiii just need to spend sometime figuring it out.

what are you looking to do?

Thanks

allalone747
LINKED

Postby allalone747 » April 3rd, 2018, 9:22 am

I like what I read up and so forth on Links from mark 1 - 3, but since it move over to mark 3 the Al-Dot-Net support is reduced , As the forum user for this post said other programs seems to be ahead of Links , I think because the support is not as before, if what you mention in your reply that it's for more advanced users who can leverage the links webservice with addition to their own coding skills , dummies like myself would be unable to achieve ant benifit from links mark 3 , I keep following all the postings going on in Telegram and I notice the a Change Log 3.0.106 ,but when I try to find it ,the present Change Log in Al-Dot-Net WIKI is 2.6.3.104 , where is the latest logs based . :roll:

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » April 3rd, 2018, 5:34 pm

lets not discuss dev beta here... pm me on telegram to see full log...

as for support... i tried making the wiki.. but not a lot of people refer to it...

Return to “Mark III [Errors]”