First of all, Download Link for SysAuto 2.1 [Beta] Installer (18 MB)
for Preview and Tutorial, Watch :
Working on It
1. Auto detects L.I.N.K.S Path. No need to change. [Prevents 90% crash issue]
2. Auto detects installation directory.
3. Auto Detects Program Files directory for rainmeter.
4. Custom Commands.
5. Auto detects device's graphics properties and suits itself with it.
6. Have both L.I.N.K.S & J.A.R.V.I.S Intro version. [Change from settings]
7. Added System tray icon and context menu to access settings window and close application.
8. Fixed some bug about program handles and Win32 API issues.
9. No longer shows up in Alt+Tab menu.
10. Program can update itself when newer version available.
How to Install:
1. Run the installer
2. Choose Location (If you have previous version installed, It'll auto-detect the previous install directory)
3. Chose shortcuts (if you want sysauto to run automatically on system startup check StartUp folder)
4. Install and run the program
[NOTE : If you have previous version installed it will be automatically uninstalled. So no sweat.]
In next version :
1. Auto detect another maximized or Full Screen app and pause/resume video playback.
2. Show desktop won't hide SysAuto.
[NOTE : from now on SysAuto updates will be smaller path updates]
So, as promised here's the Christmas update for SysAuto. Enjoy guys.