J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

For all your scripting needs. You can share bat/cmd/js/vba files here.
newtoncrosby
EGG

Re: J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

Postby newtoncrosby » August 24th, 2016, 2:04 am

Thanks for these very useful.

kirito
EGG

Postby kirito » September 18th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Thanx alot buddy..everything is working fine except the shutdown command :roll: I couldn't shut down my computer using voice command..plz help. It is saying it can not execute the file.

shmikey
EGG

Postby shmikey » January 24th, 2017, 7:13 pm

new user here. just installed JARVIS II and had a time of it till I reinstalled win 7 home premium. then all worked great. then installed your commands and the ones I wanted worked flawlessly. I did the copy and paste of the ones I wanted.

my problem if you can call it that is that the "move window" then direction move to fast. so I was wondering if there was a way for me(a non programmer) to slow the mouse down. i tried with the mouse speed in windows but no change.

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » January 25th, 2017, 1:06 pm

shmikey wrote:new user here. just installed JARVIS II and had a time of it till I reinstalled win 7 home premium. then all worked great. then installed your commands and the ones I wanted worked flawlessly. I did the copy and paste of the ones I wanted.

my problem if you can call it that is that the "move window" then direction move to fast. so I was wondering if there was a way for me(a non programmer) to slow the mouse down. i tried with the mouse speed in windows but no change.

Sorry but this plugin is discontinued. I don't have the old files anymore to change the program. I'm sorry.
You'll have to use them as they are I guess.

b-hive
EGG

Postby b-hive » April 7th, 2017, 2:08 pm

I can't copy-paste (CTRL A - CTRL V as you instructed) the "systemExport.csv" from Excel to the shell commands. First it told me that some lines are not correct which I did deleted some lines in the excel file. After all have been corrected, still I can't copy them. It said "sir, overwriting is not supported yet. You may delete the row manually."

Am I missing something?

FYI I am running windows 10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 10, Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU@2.50 GHz, 8 GB RAM, x64

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » April 7th, 2017, 9:58 pm

b-hive wrote:I can't copy-paste (CTRL A - CTRL V as you instructed) the "systemExport.csv" from Excel to the shell commands. First it told me that some lines are not correct which I did deleted some lines in the excel file. After all have been corrected, still I can't copy them. It said "sir, overwriting is not supported yet. You may delete the row manually."

Am I missing something?

FYI I am running windows 10

It's not about win10.
This is a really old product. Back then copy/paste was supported.
In new version of links developers made lot of changes and new ways to import commands. For this one I believe you have to add each command manually. Also I can't guarantee all features working of this products. Ita really old and some of them are already included in links.

Zunair
Site Admin

Postby Zunair » April 9th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Copy paste should work.. Just need to make sure it's in correct format n u select last empty row while pasting.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

frosty812
EGG

Postby frosty812 » June 27th, 2018, 5:59 am

I know this thread has been up for a while, but due to that, I can't access the list of commands. Would you be able to give me them? Especially the brightness and volume commands. Thanks!

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » July 8th, 2018, 2:32 pm

frosty812 wrote:I know this thread has been up for a while, but due to that, I can't access the list of commands. Would you be able to give me them? Especially the brightness and volume commands. Thanks!

Sorry I don't have the files anymore. But LINKS now has built-in volume commands and most probably brightness too.

Return to “Scripting”