J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

For all your scripting needs. You can share bat/cmd/js/vba files here.
aarushkhurana
EGG

Re: J.A.R.V.I.S System Commands

Postby aarushkhurana » January 23rd, 2015, 1:38 am

yes i m also having the same prblm...

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » January 26th, 2015, 7:32 am

jasmadi wrote:haii, please help me with this, A text document not open when i say "edit my schedule', so i can't make my schedule. how i solve this problem? oh ya and some command not work in my computer like "read the text in clipboard", "volume 10%, -- 100%" didn't work. how i solve this problem?
Thank You :)

oh ya, i already try all of tips above, but some tips not work in my PC..

These commands have their limitations in different systems. Some of them might not work. But Commands like "Volume *%" should work in any system. as for the "edit schedule goes", open "C:\Temp\" directory and create a new text file. Name it "ToDoList.txt". Write your schedule in it and save it. Now try to call the commands. and as for clipboard, It won't response if your clipboard doesn't have a text in it. Sometimes you copy picture or any file/document. in that state it won't work.
D.K.
Director, CEO - Westenets Technologies

Philliptok
EGG

J A R V I S System Commands

Postby Philliptok » March 28th, 2015, 5:05 pm

Is there a quick/easy/simple way to make some sort of delay between the bind commands? So the command can only be used once every minute or whatever and the bot seconds a PRIVMSG stating this information.

cucuthecucu
EGG

Postby cucuthecucu » April 2nd, 2015, 8:54 am

Hi, I cannot seem to install this. It gives an error about not finding install disc1.cab can you help ?

Randy_dg
EGG

Postby Randy_dg » May 1st, 2015, 6:27 pm

commands work great
Thank You

Xtreme_VEX42
EGG

Postby Xtreme_VEX42 » May 15th, 2015, 10:18 am

my pictures folder will be going to get a bit messy with all the screenshots taken by jarvis beng placed there ......... i want to make the screenshot.exe to save the shots in a folder named JARVIS Screenshots under pictures...... bit of help here anyone???

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » May 15th, 2015, 12:26 pm

Xtreme_VEX42 wrote:my pictures folder will be going to get a bit messy with all the screenshots taken by jarvis beng placed there ......... i want to make the screenshot.exe to save the shots in a folder named JARVIS Screenshots under pictures...... bit of help here anyone???

Here is the original batch script for the screenshot.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2oi0b1rftvxucf/screenshot.bat?dl=0
Edit the file and put the path you like.
and If you want a silent exe for it just compile the bat file with this: http://forum.ai-dot.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1533
D.K.

Xtreme_VEX42
EGG

Postby Xtreme_VEX42 » May 16th, 2015, 2:22 pm

Thanks,that helped.

Razorik
EGG

Postby Razorik » May 29th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Hey Drift king

I tried installing your program and all that I see are .exe files, and I have come to believe that there should be another type of file or something in here as well. I have gone through all the pages of the forum and found no fix, and I tried nearly everything.
I am using windows 7 and if you could reply with something that might fix or could be causing the problem that would be helpful.
Sorry to inconvenience you by a problem you have probably answered numerous times.
Thank you

Drift King
Site Admin

Postby Drift King » May 30th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Razorik wrote:Hey Drift king

I tried installing your program and all that I see are .exe files, and I have come to believe that there should be another type of file or something in here as well. I have gone through all the pages of the forum and found no fix, and I tried nearly everything.
I am using windows 7 and if you could reply with something that might fix or could be causing the problem that would be helpful.
Sorry to inconvenience you by a problem you have probably answered numerous times.
Thank you

Fix for what??
Yes all the files are exe files and they're supposed to be. I couldn't understand the problem.
D.K.

Return to “Scripting”